Langtang is a narrow valley that lies just south of the Tibetan-border. It is sandwiched between the main Himalayan range to the north and a slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south. A trek to the Langtang Valley offers an opportunity to explore ethnic villages, climb small peaks and visit glaciers at comfortably low elevations.
Day 01:Drive Kathmandu to Dhunche (1,950m)
Day 02:Trek to Syabru Village (2087m)
Day 03:Trek to Lama hotel (2280)
Day 04:Trek to to Langtang
Day 05:Trek to Kyanjing gompa (3700m)
Day 06:Trek to Yala-Kyanjin Gompa
Day 07:Trek to Lama Hotel
Day 08:Trek to Syabru Hotel
Day 09:Drive Syabru village to Kathmandu
This package can be customized according to your duration of holiday. The departure schedule could be changed on any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, land slides, and avalanches. Extra cost will be added if the trip is extended.
For Camping Trek
, please enquire for the details including price.
* Airport pick up and drop off
* Drive in/ Drive out
* Trekking permit and National Park entry permit fees
* Accommodation at lodges and 3 meals a day while on the trek
* English speaking licensed holder trekking tour leader & each 2 persons 1 porter
* All programs according to itineraries on full board basis.
* Nepali staff wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities.
* Nepal entry visa fee
* Personal spending money & all bar bill
* Items of personal nature ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc
* International Airport Departure Tax
* Personal Insurance
* Emergency rescue
Book This Trip →
Trip Enquiry →