Mt. Kailas and Manasarover Lake Tour, 21 Days
A pilgrimage to Mt. Kailash the sacred mountain of Tibet is sacred to both Hindus and Buddhists. Mt Kaliash is the source of four great Asian rivers. For Hindus it is the throne of Shiva, for Buddhists, a gigantic natural Mandala. Also the epicenter of Tantric forces for both religions. The main highlight of this tour is tour to make the "ultimate pilgrimage" to holy Kailash and Manasarovar. This tour offers the ample chance to camp by the ethereal waters of the holy lake Manasarovar and to take part in a 3-days kora around Mt. Kailash. We can enjoy the spiritual journey in a holy and beautiful land being closer to nature & its beauty. This tour includes rigorous overland driving, trekking and camping through remote regions of western Tibet. The Guge Kingdom was founded in the tenth century by a descendant of the King Lang Darma, who fled from Lhasa after the collapse of the Tubo Kingdom. The Guge Kingdom survived about 700 years and disappeared mysteriously in the 17th century. The Guge ruins lie at a hill top near a river and cover 180,000 square meters. Houses, cave dwellings, monasteries and stupas are distributed on the hill and surrounding areas. There are palaces set on the submit and monasteries on the mountain side. The kingdom was enclosed by walls and also had many tunnels. Some of the structures remain in good condition at this time. The Guge Kingdom is famous for its murals. Sculptures and stone inscriptions can also be found on the surviving structures. The White palace, Red palace, Yamantaka Chapel, Tara Chapel and Mandala Chapel all still exist in good condition. The interesting exploration journey to Guge-Mt Kailash Mansarovar allows you to visit first remote destination then continue your overland journey to Lhasa. The cultural heart of Tibet, Lhasa sightseeing tour covers all the popular historical and cultural monuments. You will be visiting popular Potala Place, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Norbulingka and Tibetan traditional Bharkhor market and other many popular attractions of around.
We Request to the Clients please arrive in Kathmandu on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
Chinese Visa Apply and collection Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu Nepal
Application for visa and document legalization: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Time for collection of visa and document legalization: 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Cost of the Package: -
6 to 8 People - $2850 USD Per person
9 to 12 People - $ 2750 USD Per person
13- 20 People - $ 2550 USD Per person
20-27 and more - $2350.USD Per Person
Minimum Group size: - 8 -10 Person
4Nights 3*Hotels accommodations in Kathmandu with DBL sharing BB Plan
5Nights 2 star Hotel accommodations in Tibet side With DBL sharing BB plan
11 Night Camping accommodations with full Board Meal (B/L/D)
Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with our representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Tibet Tour and relax.
3* Hotel KTM
After Breakfast Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley Kathmandu Durbar Square , Swyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square with our fluent Russian speak and experience Tour Guide by private Vehicles , Overnight inHotel.
3* Hotel KTM
After Breakfast Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
Fly from Kathmandu airport to Gongor airport, drive to Lhasa 3650m and 90km, 02 hours drive. Stay overnight at Hotel
3* Hotel Lasha
Sightseeing Trip in Lhasa.
Lhasa: Sightseeing program to Sera Monastery, Potala Palace and Jokhang. Stay overnight at Hotel
2* Hotel Lasha
Sightseeing Trip in Lhasa.
Lhasa: Sightseeing program to Ganden Monastery & Mindrolin Monastery. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse.
Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse 3650m, and 250km, 4/5 hours drive: Visit Palkhor Moanstery, Stay overnight at Hotel.
2* Hotel Gyantse
Drive from Gyantse to Xigatse.
Drive from Gyantse to Xigatse 3900m and 90km, 2/3 hours drive: Visit Tashilunmpo Monastery, Stay overnight at Hotel.
Drive from Xigatse to Xegar.
Drive from Xigatse to Xegar 3900m and 244km, 6/7 hours drive. Stay overnight at Camp.
Drive from Xegar to Rongbuk and explore Everest Base Camp.
Drive from Xegar to Rongbuk 5000m: Explore Everest Base Camp 5090m and back to Old Tingri. Stay overnight at Camp
Drive from Old Tingri to Saga.
Drive from Old Tingri to Saga 4500m and 240km, 7/8 hours drive. Stay overnight at Camp.
Drive from Saga to Manasarover Lake.
Drive from Saga to Manasarover Lake 4560m and 425km, 9/10 hours drive. Stay overnight at Camp
Drive from Manasarover Lake to Darchen.
Drive from Manasarover to Darchen 4650m and 70km, 2/3 hours via Chiu Gompa. Stay overnight at Camp.
Trek from Darchen to Dira Puk.
Drive from Darchen to Tarboche and start trek to Dira Puk 4900m, 6/7 hours for Mt Kailash Kora. Stay overnight at Camp.
Trek from Dira Puk to Zuthul Puk.
Trek from Dira Puk to Zuthul Puk 4890m, Crossing Dormala Pass 5630m, 7/8 hours. Stay overnight at Camp
Trek from Zuthul Puk to Darchen and drive to Guge Kingdom.
Trek down to Near Darchen, drive 50 km, 3/4 hours to Guge Kingdom/Tsaparang 3780m. Stay overnight at Camp.
Drive back to Manasarover Lake.
Drive back to Mansarover 105km, 4/5 hours via Toling monastery visiting. Stay overnight at Camp.
Manasarover Lake to Saga.
Drive from Manasarover to Saga. Stay overnight at Camp.
Drive from Saga to Nayalam.
Drive from Saga to Nayalam 240km, 6/7 hours via Paikutso Lake. Stay overnight at Camp. 150km, 7/8 hours.
Drive from Nayalam to Kathmandu.
Drive from Nayalam to Zhangmu Tibet border. After clearance the Chinese and Nepalese immigration formalities drive to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel, 150km, 7/8 hours. Over night at hotel
Full day Sightseeing in Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square with our Tour Guide by Toyota Hice Van , Overnight in Hotel
Fly back to Home
Departure to International Airport and fly back to your home.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4Nights 3*Hotels accommodations in Kathmandu with BB Plan
*5Nights 2* Hotel accommodations in Tibet side With BB plan
*11 Night Camping accommodations with full Board Meal (B/L/D)
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Camp Service [We provide lodges in all parts, please note that lodges after Xighatse to Kailash round and guge are of very basic standard]
* All Sightseeing Trip in Tibet and entry fees
* All the permits and China Visa Fees
* Airfare Kathmandu to Lhasa in economy class about $ 500 USD Per person
* A local English speaking guide for the Tibet side.
* All transportation by Toyota land Curser Jeep in the Tibet side
* One Land curser 4 Person
* Toyota Hice Van in Nepal side
* Tibet Travel Permit,chinese visa and all necessary permits.
* All Camping Equipments and Kitchen Utensils.
* 2 porters for carrying luggage during the Kailash Kora.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* All Entrance fee for Sightseeing in Nepal side
* Russian speaking tour guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu
* One Typical Nepal culture dinner on the End of the trip in Kathmandu.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Lunch and Dinner during the Tibet Tour at hotel
* Photographic charges in the monasteries.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees and Nepal re-entry Visa.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Extra porters to hire and other vehicle due to natural calamities.
* Personales Trekking Equipment.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Book This Trip →
Trip Enquiry →