2014 Special Offer…….
(With 4 dinners and all breakfast)
7 Nights 8 Days Nepal Tour package
DAY ONE: Kathmandu
Arrive at Kathmandu International Airport receives by AATT staff, welcome by Nepali tradition and get transferred to a hotel and over night.
DAY TWO: Kathmandu- Nagarkot
After breakfast proceed for city tour of Kathmandu visiting Durbar Square, complex of palaces, courtyard and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries use to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu. In the afternoon visit the Swoyambunath Stupa and Patan City. Swoyambhunath Stupa, atop the hillock is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal enlisted in the World Heritage Site. Patan City is an enchanting melange of palace buildings, artistic courtyard and former palace complex. One remarkable monument here is a 16th century temple dedicated to the Hindu God Lord Krishna, built entirely of stone. Drive to Nagakot for Sunset view over Himalayas. Nagarkot is situated at 32 km east of Kathmandu and at an altitude of 2175 m above sea level, Nagarkot is a popular destination for the view of sunrise and sunset and panoramic view of Himalayas including Mount Everest. Over Night at resort in Nagarkot
DAY THREE: Nagarkot - Chitwan
After breakfast drive to Chitwan National park On the way Manakamana Temple Darshan by Cable car. After Visiting the Temple, Continue drive to Chitwan. Afternoon about 1:00 to 1:30 Pm arrival on resort. Pick-up by Land rover or elephants at the roadside village of Sunachuri which is 2.5 km from our Resort. Upon arrival, there will be a short briefing on the program and our facilities. Thereafter, rooms will be assigned and lunch will be served.
The Program at Resort:
3:30 PM: Elephant-back safari: Guests will ride on elephant to explore the jungle and wildlife: the one-horned rhinoceros, several types of deer, monkeys, wild boar, bison, sloth bear, leopard and, if lucky, the Royal Bengal tiger. This exciting ride lasts for 2-3 hours.
7:00 PM: Slide presentation: One of our jungle experts will introduce background data and history of the Chitwan National Park as well as some other topics relating to wildlife. Your questions are most welcome.
8:00 PM: Dinner at the central dining hall.
DAY FOUR: Chitwan
5:30 AM: Wake-up call followed by tea or coffee, then proceed for Canoeing/Jeep Safari. A traditional dug-out canoe takes you on a silent trip down the Rapti River to view aquatic birds and the animals of the river banks. Jeep safari by Land Rover starts from canoeing put out point covering the distance of approximately 10km with chances of seeing rare wildlife.
8:30 AM: Breakfast
9:30 AM: Elephant Briefing: To learn more about the life of these fascinating animals during a visit to our elephant stables.
1.00 PM: Lunch at central dining hall.
Remaining hours before the afternoon program: take a dip in the pool, or relax on your verandah. Hammocks and the library are at your disposal and our bar is close by to refresh you with a drink of your choice.
4:00 PM: Nature Walk. This exciting walk with the nature will introduce you the main features of eastern Chitwan sal forest, open grassland and riverine jungle. Our guides will help you identify some species of birds, plants and other wildlife that you may encounter
7:00 PM: Tharu Stick dance: Farmers of the nearby villages will show some of their traditional skills and dances. Your participation is highly recommended.
8:00 PM: BBQ Dinner in the central dining hall/ outside at the terrace.
DAY FIVE: Chitwan - Pokhara
5.30 AM: Bird Watching (or another elephant ride on availability) after early morning tea/coffee. Out of 519 species of the birds found in the park, we have recorded 276 species in our area. Our guides will help you to identify some of the species of these birds.
8.00 AM: Breakfast
Before departure, you may want to visit souvenir shop, where we have a small collection of local and ethnic items.
9.00 AM: Departure for the return journey to Pokhara.
(This program for Machan Wildlife Resort)
Pokhara is a place of remarkable natural beauty. The serenity of Phewa Lake and the magnificence of the Fishtail Peak rising behind it create an ambiance of peace and tranquility. Pokhara is a perfect place to see the panoramic view of Himalayan region including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. Over night at Hotel is Pokhara.
DAY SIX: Pokhara
Early in the morning drive to SarangKot hill station to view sunrise and view of Himalaya Sangri-la.After breakfast, proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour of Pokhara City and 1 hour boating at Lake Phewa. Free at leisure for the remainder of the day. Over night at hotel in pokhara.
DAY SEVEN: Pokhara - Kathmandu
After Breakfast drive/Fly back to Kathmandu, Free time at Kathmandu after arriving from Pokhara. In the Evening Dinner at Nepalese culture restaurant with cultural programe.
DAY EIGHT: Kathmandu
Early morning one hours Mountains flight from Kathmandu airport to Mountains to view Of World Highest Peak Mount Everest (Client choice), After Brakfast Free for adequate personal activities till departure transfer to the International Airport, Fly to home/next destination.
End your trip…….
3/4 star hotel standard Accommodations.
Cost of the Package:
Group Size Cost
2 people- $ 820 per person
3-6 People- $750 per person
7-12 people- $ 650 per person
13-19 and more – $ 580 per person
Hotel in Kathmanud: Grand Hotel or similar
Hotel is Nagarkot: Chautari paradise Resort
Hotel in Pokhara : Hotel Barahi or similar
In chitwan : wildlife Camp Resort.
5 star Hotel accommodations
2 people- $1050 USD per person
3-6 People- $ 930 USD per person
7-12 people- $ 850 USD per person
13-19 and more – $ 750 USD per person
Hotel In Kathmandu: Hotel Yak & Yeti or Similar
Hotel in Nagarkot: Club Himalayas Resort or similar
Hotel in Pokhara : Sangri-la Village Resort
Hotel in Chitwan: Machan Wildlife Resorts
(Optional: Domestic flight from Kathmandu –Chitwan- Pokhara $175 PP)
* KTM International Airport Arrival & Departure by Private Car/Van /Bus
* Round Trip( KTM-KTM) By Private car/Van/Bus
* Free Manakamana Temple Dershan by Cable Car
* Total 4 free dinner and all breakfast Include the package.
* Total 4 Nights Accommodations with BB Plan with double and sharing room at hotel In Kathmandu and Pokhara.
* 1 Night accommodation with Dinner in Nagarkot Resort
* 2 Night accommodation with full board meal plan double sharing room at resort In chitwan.
* Experienced, Friendly and Trained Russian speaking Guide for Kathmandu sight seening Tour in Whole trip.
* All activities In Jungle Resort and national park Tax $30.00 USD per person in Chitwan( Elephant Riding ,Canoeing, Bird watching, jeep safari and Tharu Culture programme.)
* One Hours Bating in Phewa lake and sightseeing in Pokhara
* One Free dinner with Typical Nepali Culture show in Kathmandu
* Traditional Dance â€“ 2 Cultural Programmes.
* All kinds of Tax and entrance fee on sightseeing area.
* International air fear, visa fee and airport tax .
* Travel & Health Insurance (Most recommended)
* Any Alcoholic Drinks, Cold Drinks, Bar Bill, Any Other Cost, which is not mentioned .
* Cost not Includes Items as Above .
* Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
* Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
* Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
* Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
* Mountains flight $165.00 Per Pax and airport Tax.
Book This Trip →
Trip Enquiry →